Fun in the Sun : Kei-kun’s misadventures

~A TUA fan fic

Keiko sighed as she stared aimlessly out the window, the landscape zooming by. Normally she loved trains, but today they did not hold the same thrill for her as the usually did.  This was probably due to the fact that Keiko had gotten no sleep the night before, between packing, Rina’s warnings, and Anji’s warnings.

Neither of them was to thrilled with the idea of this trip, there were too many opportunities for her cover to be blown.

Keiko sighed again and lay her head back onto her seat, sleep finally coming to her.

or at least that is the only reason I can fathom that she would like me. She saw you standing there pale, then she fluttered her eyelashes…” Keiko’s face contorted into a mask of pure disgust.

“Maybe she will give up?”

“Not likely. This is Mai we are talking about, Rina. She never gives up until she gets what she wants. And that appears to be.…me.”

/o:p>

Keiko merely stared at the pair in an embarrassed silence then froze as there was a knock at the adjoining door.

“Wha’ da ya want Amuro?” Jiro was unconcerned.

“Did Fujishige hide in there?”

“Depends.”

“On what?”

“Where Toseki is.”

“Last I saw running towards the boardwalk, or at least that direction.”

“The yes he is in here. Unlock the door.” Jiro waved a hand in Keiko’s direction  and Keiko winced.

Anji’s gonna blow a gasket when he sees this.

 The glint in his eyes confirmed Keiko’s fear.

“Thanks guys.” Keiko called as Anji, from the doorway, clamped a hand onto her arm and dragged her into the room. His grip was so tight that the circulation in her arm was cut off.

“What is with Amuro?” Jiro watched Keiko disappear through the door ad heard the immediate click of the lock.

Otaru shrugged a perplexed look on his face. “I don’t know, I have never seen Amuro do that before.”

“Just what was that?” Anji hissed.

“That…nothing…”

“Nothing? In that rooms are to half dressed males. You call that nothing!”

“Mai spilled her lemonade on them.” Keiko whispered in a quiet voice when whined. “Anji…you’re hurting me…I cant feel my arm.”

Anji blinked and released her arm. “I worry about you Kei, just be careful.”

“I am careful.” Keiko stated. Most of the time.

ed as an ice cold hand touched her bare foot and she was rewarded with laughter.

“So your finally awake, I’ve been calling you for five minutes.” Otaru sat down on the bed next to Keiko, tossing the covers back over her. Thankfully Keiko was sprawled on her stomach, turned away from Otaru slightly, her arm flung over a pillow.

“Otaru…” Keiko blushed. “What are you doing here?”

“Amuro let me in.”

“He did WHAT?!?!?” Keiko shot up in bed, clutching the pillow to her cheats, thankful for the fact that she wore her black pajamas.

“You seemed surprised.” Otaru laughed. “I guess he figured since it was three in the afternoon you should get up.”

“I’ll have to talk with him about that later…” Keiko’s voice was menacing. Anji’s thoughtlessness could blow her cover.

Otaru tossed the key Anji had given him to Keiko as he stood. “We are all down at the beach. I’ll wait for you at the bottom of the stairs.” Otaru opened the door and was greeted by a panicked Anji. His panic was twofold:

hem taking their temperatures.

It was defiantly an interesting vacation, full of misadventures…but Keiko would not change a thing...well maybe the Anji afflicted bruises on her arm. I wonder what will happen next.

End

Back to Fanfic Index