Sins of the Past
A TUA/GW Crossover Suspense Thriller
Prologue: Messages, Warnings, and Reflections

Disclaimer: All TUA properties are all copyrighted to Melissa, or Mippa, and Shidousenki Gundam Wing is own by Sunrise and its other associate companies, as this is only recreational and for the purpose of fun, and is giving no redistribution of anything for any profit whatsoever. Thank you.

Notes: This is my first time for a crossover, much less a TUA fic, this being my first. But this is my first GW fic in a long time (two years) so I might be rusty. If this prologue is too long…sorry.. ^^;; Enjoy!

 

The sun had been blazing that summer day, but still the hazy humidity made it worse.

A northern breeze swept the ground, as it took a play of Keiko's auburn-brunette hair, mangling with the strands.
She watched as the couple in the park was under the shade a tall tree, this being lunch hour, eating away…

Keiko sighed to herself as she thought of being with someone… Otaru was her friend. Her best friend. But…
He's Kei's best friend… Che… Why do you keep talking like this? To yourself? Keiko! What is the matter with you, get with the program! At the sound of program, she snapped back into reality. She feared that one day, her multi-split personalities would get in the way, and she'd be stuck in a mental hospital.

But still…Otaru was her friend. Her best friend. Nothing more… But, if she could of saved him in time…

She was not far from the graveyard, this being the week before he had died… (Died?! Why did I do that?) Or did he really die? She shook her head. She was getting to far ahead, to lost…

She sat down on a patch of grass, smoothing her newest skirt, though she admits, it was a bit…well, restricting. But the length made it feel like it was pants. She looked idly in the water, wondering what would happen…if she touched the mirrored reflection above.

But what she saw when she leaned in, wasn't of her own.

There stood a solemn glance of Duo Maxwell, his violet eyes gazing into hers, as the boring of pale emotion slivered out of reach. His chestnut hairs twirled in the wind as she gave a minute smile to herself, thinking that she was imagining things, but the boy reached out, and it rippled on its own… His braid hung to him, dear to his life, as his black church-like attire stunned her for a moment, as some kind of recognition or a sense of familiarity told her from deep inside.

But when she touched the reflection…

…He was gone.

She drew her hand back as she imagined she felt pain.

The water rippled softly, in gentle waves as she felt something prodding her head, just waiting to burst in bloom in curiosity. A flash of ultramarine flooded her eyes as she saw…as she saw…

She was floating over her body, in a sort of dream-like state. She saw herself in a sleeping position as she realized she was someplace else. Like a dimension in all those mangas or animes…or more like a video game, but she wasn't sure. She just hoped it wasn't a role-playing one.

A carmine-like voice called to her, as it gently wisped in her hair, caressing the flesh of the ear, the warm breath lingering. She heard it murmur as she guessed the 'Thing' smiled…or grinned.

I'll be waiting for you Amuro… You know that the music hall has been part of you all your life. I'll be waiting, hoping I'll be free…
I hope you understand Amuro, I am that secret. I am that solution to the mystery of your heart, and the music hall. You know… I think if it weren't for you, Kakeru wouldn't be this way.

"It is not my fault!! His parents were the ones!! I honestly swear on my behalf!! You coward, show yourself!" Keiko's screams had brought a majority of goose-bumps all over her body.

Very well then Amuro…

It had slithered lightly, as it stood before her, taking the form of the shadows. "Ah, but Keiko, you see now, if it weren't for you…I don't think you remember do you?"

She asked herself silently, pondering the thought. "Remember what, dimwit?" A sudden reoccurrence of déjà vu came rushing to her head. But it disappeared.

"Ah…So you remember, a bit… Well, if it weren't for you reasoning with Kakeru when he was four, about the violin incident…And I suppose you do not remember you, Otaru, and Kakeru were friends…" the nimble 'Thing' was driving her nuts.

"What the hell are you talking about?! What's with these, 'things' anyway?! Where am I, in some alternate dimension?!" Her fury ran through her fists as she took a stance.

"Maa, Maa, don't jump to conclusions…dear Amuro. It'll get you killed. But I am afraid to say… You are a part of a foundation that will, hmm…Save this world. Well dear Amuro, I must be off and get you back. The next counsel needs the 'Center/Middle' to discuss what they should do for your fate. Taa!"

The ultramarine came back into her, as she heard the murmurs of voices a lot like Anji's…

The sleep invited her, as she fell mindlessly, into the deep.

She awoke, feeling fazed of her surroundings, and realized it was her room. What was that voice? And what the hell was it talking about?
But she pondered more about the reflection she saw. It was a boy, just her age, but he looked so feminine too. What are you thinking Keiko? Are you nuts? I think the sun and the heat just got you, that's all. It does that to people you know. I know that. Shut up.

She slouched lightly. Her personas were fighting in her heads again… She really has a bad does of personalities doesn't she?

She pushed the covers off and reached for her brush on her nightstand, running through her strands of slick, bland hair. She placed a chair in front of her new mirror and brushed it, section by section. She had this odd feeling of braiding it. She hadn't done that since first grade. Now thinking about it, she seemed to forget why. Unless, this…thing had to deal with her childhood memories that she never remembered anymore.

The mirror flashed the reflection as she saw earlier at the lake, placing her hand on the mirror's surface. The boy's eyes had gleamed an inner sadness as the violet was now cobalt gray-blue.

She took her hair, and carefully into three parts and started braiding it. This process took three minutes, as she looked herself in the mirror again, the same image still there, but melding with her own reflection. Her braid was done very neatly, and looked very cute on her. Then a flash of red took her eyes as images of bloodied bodies filled her senses and she was knocked out.

Whatever this force was, it was going to get an Amuro Thrashing TM later.

 

 

Meanwhile…
The man looked toward at his comrade as he saw the picture of Keiko on the screen. He placed his calloused hands under his chin in curiosity, as he pointed with the other hand. "That's Amuro Keiko?"

The other man, slightly shorter than the other one, sweat dropped. "Uh huh, sir! Currently she has two personas. Code A1- her normal persona, or who she is, and Code A4- Fujishige Kei, her male counterpart for sneaking into the infamous UA. But it seems her other persona, her real one has been locked in since first grade and now is making an appearance and making the powers grow immensely sir. But the thing is, do you really think she's Shinigami's counterpart in the legend? Should we make use of her now sir?"

The other man shook his head, "No Riko-Dono…"

The man, supposedly 'Riko' made a weird face at him, "What did you say sir?"
The other man apologized, "Sorry…But I think Kisaru's hold on me is still strong. I don't think I'll be able to keep this up. But anyways, she is still weak, but she will be of threat. We already have proof that the 'Ghost' has contacted her, and I'm sure she is seeing Shinigami for the second time. I'm suspecting that she's sinking into Shinigami's shoes any moment now. Now, make heed and attack when she is in Shini's shoes. Riko, your dismissed."

And the younger man saluted and went off.
"Amuro… You're going to pay." And the older man went to his quarters for the night.