Otaru's first Encounter with the female Keiko!
by Relena_the_kawaii


 

Keiko blinked as she was doing her English work.

"Sempai?" The knock repeated once more. Keiko quickly finished off the homework and jumped to the door.

"Otaru! Hi!" Keiko smiled. "What did you come for?"

"Amuro wanted me to tell you the Tennis match was going to start."

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Thanks Otaru!"

Otaru moved out of the doorway so Keiko could come through. "You don't think I wouldn't have reminded you Sempai?"

"Nope!" Keiko grinned, she grabbed Otaru's hand as she saw the clock. "It's almost time the game starts! C'mon!" She started to run. Otaru was dragged behind her.

 

 

"Kei-kun! Long time no see! Hiiiiii!" Mai ran up to the two as they sat down in their seats.

Oh no, Not now…not MAI…Keiko thought grudgingly. Mai sat down next to her and clung on to Keiko's right arm. Aika and Naoki sat behind Otaru and herself. "I missed you Kei-kun!"

"Hi Kei-chan!" Aika grinned. "Hi Otaru."

"Hello Kei-chan," Naoki smiled sweetly. "Hello Otaru."

Keiko stood up. "Shoot! I just remembered! I have to go do something!" I hope this excuse works. She ran off, "See you guys later!"

Aika grinned. "Hey Kei-chan! Don't forget! Amuro's sister might come to the match today!"
Keiko growled as she ran off. "Great! Now I have to come back as Keiko! All because of Aika!" Keiko smiled. "Maybe it won't turn out so bad…" she spoke out loud to herself.

Keiko ran to a store, bought a green, casual skirt, and a white t-shirt. Dashing back to school, the out-of-breath Keiko shut her door, locked it, and changed. She untied her hair, took her glasses off, and put contacts and her make-up on.

"Here's Keiko!" She quietly murmured to herself triumphantly.

Keiko snuck out quietly and chose a seat where she could watch Otaru, Aika, Naoki, Mai, and the tennis match at the same time.

Trouble! Aika spotted her and whispered something to Otaru, and he looked up to her.

Keiko quickly looked away, and felt herself go red. "I shouldn't have done this…" she muttered.

Through the corner of Keiko's eye though, Otaru was having too much trouble with Aika, Naoki and Mai talking and giggling at him. She couldn't hide a small smile.

Aika remembered her and looked up. She stood up and ran off, Mai and Naoki blinked; followed her; wondering where she was going.

Keiko jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Where have you been Keiko?! We haven't seen you at school!"

Keiko turned around to the voice of Aika, who was forcing to hide a giggle and grinning madly. "umm…uhh.." Great..just great…thought Keiko. She thought of an excuse. "I'm only visiting, I'm going to a different school, my parents made me go."

Mai smiled. "At least you haven't been around Rina lately!" she said it so politely it was hard to tell if it was an insult to Rina, or just something to say.

Keiko stood up. "Y'know…I have to go to the bathroom about now, BYE!" She ran off as fast as she could…

…And bumped straight into Otaru.
"Ow!" Keiko blinked and turned red as she realized who she bumped into.

"Sorry…Do you know where Sempai is by chance?" Otaru asked, his eyes looking slightly wide.

"Why are you staring at me?" She froze where she was. Otaru might guess that she's a girl!!!

"Uh…no reason! You just look a lot like Sempai-I mean Kei-kun-I don't mean that as an insult! It's just your eyes and your hair…" He trailed off, getting shy being around a girl.

"I know, it kind of looks like we're brother and sister…"

"Y-yes…it does…"

Keiko smiled. Otaru wasn't going to guess! Lucky Day! "My names Amuro Keiko! What's yours-" She almost said Otaru!

"Ch-chinen Otaru…" He blinked. Why did Keiko seem so familiar? Why did he feel like he was talking to a female version of Sempai?

"Oh well, I gotta go! See ya Otaru!" Keiko ran off.

--End--

Authors note:

Did you REALLY think i'd make him guess in a fanfic? I know this was kind of short, and I hope it's okay!

Return to the Fanfic Page!