Ramblings of Rabid Fangirls: Major Matrimony!

As we begin, Ikuno and LaNnY are speaking of Pocket Bishoujo..

 

Ikuno: *looks at Keiko's PB questions* These ARE easy!! What was I thinking??
LaNnY: o.o dunno
Ikuno: Mwaaa... After Otaru finds out(and gets a little more self-esteem), maybe he WILL call her 'babe', ^^;;;;;;;;;;; *giggles*
LaNnY: lol! ^_^; more like "hunny" or something...babe is too...well...he wouldn't quite be Otaru if he said that ^^:
Ikuno: I was thinking 'hunny'.. ^^ *giggles*
LaNnY: lol. Or "My love, My life, My soul...fair Keiko!"
Ikuno: LOL!!! YESH!! THAT'S it... .. Or.. 'Sweetie'.. Or 'love of my life'.. Or, 'the soul reason I live and breath'..
LaNnY: or...depending on how far things get "Wifey" o.O;
Ikuno: LOL!
LaNnY: *giggles insanely*
LaNnY: ah! my cocoa tastes like marsipan!
Ikuno: ??
Ikuno: What's marsipan?
LaNnY: it's like..this strange...thingy
Ikuno: "My love, My life, My soul...fair Keiko!", "the soul reason I live and breath", OR "Wifey" works for me!!...
Otaru: *turns bright red* W-w-wi-wife??! *blushes furiously*
Keiko: *enters the room, confusedly* Anou...Otaru, what's this about a 'wife'? oh...hi....Ikuno....*looks scared?*
Ikuno: MWEE!!... *schemes*.. *ahem* We were just going to have a MOCK wedding!!! And, and you can be the Bride!!! And who could POSSIBLY be the groom..
Otaru: *still blushing*
Ikuno: AH!! Otaru!! And, here's the minister!! The, fake minister..
Ikuno: *brings in 'fake minister', that's really a REAL minister*
Keiko: Aaaah...Anou.... I'm a.. uhm.. guy.. yes...so I couldn't...maybe LaNnY would want to? *inches away*
LaNnY: YESS!
Ikuno: LaNnY can be the witness.. And I'll walk you down the isle!
Ikuno: *snaps fingers and Otaru is in a Tux*
Keiko: I'm Kei! Kei! Can't get married!
LaNnY: I'll be the ring bearer! *lanny goes and grabs some pretty rings*
Ikuno: RELAX, Kei, it's only a FAKE wedding, *winks at LaNnY*
Keiko: ...ah...Otaru, it's just fake, let's go along with it, then run away, alright?
LaNnY: *winks back* Yeah! good choice Kei!
Otaru: *STILL blushing*
LaNnY: Kei-hunny! you need a gown! I have one that should fit you ^_^;
Ikuno: I'd like you to meet Minister, Harry MacDougal!(Who got ordained by a judge just for this) *wink*
Harry: Are you almost ready?!
LaNnY: *shoves Keiko into a dressing room* off with those clothes!
Keiko: Noooo-Ow! watch where you're poking!
Ikuno: *waits for Keiko*.... *thinks* Hey.. Maybe I can get a different minister and this can be a double wedding... *winks at Harry*
Harry: O.O
LaNnY: *pokes head out of the dressing room* I can be a minister and the ring bearers!!
Keiko: Aaaah! it's low-cut!!!
LaNnY: *goes back in* it looks great!
Otaru: *blushes more* L-low cut??
Ikuno: *goes off to find another wedding dress for her*... Don't you two handsome gentlemen go anywhere... OKAY!?!?!?!!?? *growl*.. *posts Duell as a guard*
LaNnY: now, contact lenses!
Keiko: Contacts?
LaNnY: and your hair...uhg...we must do something about this....IKUNO! I need some help with make-up! Keiko: uh?
LaNnY: hush, we must make you look nice!
Ikuno: Okay *runs off*
Ikuno: Hmm... This color goes good with her eyes! *holds up lipstick*
LaNnY: *nod nod* yeah, I think we need something a bit....pinker tho...
Ikuno: Now for MY wedding dress!!
LaNnY: ^_^ you get changed, I'll get the flower girl!
Keiko: Aren't you worried about the guys??
LaNnY: *runs out of the magically apearing church, giggling*
Ikuno: *at Keiko* No, I trust Duell COMPLETELY....

Elsewhere...
Duell: RUN!! RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!! GOOO!!!
Harry: I wish I could...
Otaru: *STILL blushing*

LaNnY: *runs back in with Glacier and yells at the boys* you all....sit down and be quiet!!!
Ikuno: *pops in Aika and Naoki as Bridesmaids, and Rina as maid of honor* MWEE!!!... Okay, you guys help me pick out a dress!!
LaNnY: *waddles to the dressing rooms* Keiko! here's your flower girl!
Keiko: that looks like a guy...
Glacier: I'm neither -.o;
Ikuno: LOL!
Aika: Hmm... .We don't have much to work with... *looks at Ikuno*
Ikuno: *snarl*
LaNnY: *Grabs Glacier and stuffs a frilly flowered pink dress over his head, much to his dismay*
Ikuno: *giggles*
LaNnY: There! perfecto! You ladies almost ready?
Ikuno: *puts on pretty wedding dress*.. Mwaa.. About to lock in mah teal haired bish!!!! MUAHAHA!!!! *evil laugh*
Aika: *whispers to Naoki* Very FEMININE, isn't she? O.o...
Ikuno: *goes out of the room, dragging Keiko with her*
LaNnY: I think we're ready! *gets dressed up like a vicar* let's get married~! *runs out to the alter*
Ikuno: Mwee!!!..
Harry: *sees Ikuno* NO!! THE HORROR!!! *prays Melfina will come and object, or Ron will come save him, or he will find a brilliant way to escape this*
Otaru: *blushes at Keiko* You guys sure are going all out for a fake wedding...
Ikuno: *sweatdrops* Yeah, well, uh, we like to make things as REALISTIC as possible... *wink*
Ikuno: *puts Harry in a dashing tux*
LaNnY: *grins* Glacier, you look lovely!
Glacier: *throws shiny flower petals everywhere*
LaNnY: *clears her throught* we are gathered here today....lemme skip through this...Do you, Chinen Otaru take Amur- Fujishige Kei as your lawfully wedded wife?
Ikuno: 'Take Amuro Keiko'.. That's her legal name...
LaNnY: shhhh! *looks at Otaru's confused blushing face* he doesn't know that...we don't want him freaking and the leaving....
Ikuno: What about the fact we keep calling her a HER, and KEIKO..
LaNnY: ...shh...oh fine "Do you take Amuro Keiko to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Ikuno: Good.. That way it's legally binding.
Keiko: WHAT?!
Ikuno: *ahem* WOULD be legally binding, IF IT WERE REAL.. *winks at LaN again* NOW SAY I DO!!..
Keiko: I always imagined this as more romantic, but, whatever.. I do!
LaNnY: *thwaps everyone* OTARU SAYS THIS PART!
Otaru: ...*blush...* I do?
LaNnY: yay! now, Keiko, do you take Otaru to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness, and in health till death do you part?
Keiko: How come you only asked him if he'd TAKE me.. You asked me to stick by him through thick and thin! Does that mean it's legal for him to leave me??
Ikuno: Why do you care! You think it's- I mean, it IS fake!
Keiko: Still, I think it's rather-
Ikuno: JUST SAY IT!!!
Keiko: *gulp* I do...
LaNnY: *smiles at Otaru* you may now kiss the bride!
Otaru: *blushes furiously* B-but.. I mean... Uh.. *leans in, and romantically kisses Keiko*
Keiko: *.*
Rina: *.*
Aika: *.*
Naoki: *.*
Ikuno: *.* Sooo magical... I hope my wedding can be like this..
Duell: Your wedding is going to be EXACTLY like this!! ><..
Ikuno: Waaaii...
Harry: Someone save me!!
LaNnY: *.*
Otaru and Keiko: *continue kissing*
LaNnY: *.*.. *slaps self* o.o onward! Harry, do you take Ikuno to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold in sickness and in health till death do you part?
Harry: *suddenly looks incredibly happy* YOU MEAN I GET A CHOICE??!
Ikuno: -.-...
Harry: NO!!!! I SOOOOO do NOT!
Ikuno: Haarrrryy.. *glares*
Harry: ... Uhh....
LaNnY: you have to say it!!!!
Harry: WHAT?! Since when?!? I thought it was a CHOICE..
Otaru: *looks at Harry* Why are you being so weird? It's not like it's a REAL marriage.. Right??
Harry: Oh wake up, you moron...
Ikuno: *shmacks Harry* SAY IT!!!!!!!!!..
Harry: No..
Ikuno: Fine.. *gets out a little Harry doll and puts it behind her mouth* I do!!..
Harry: CAN YOU DO THAT?!
LaNnY: say Od i, Harry, and you won't have to marry Ikuno. *smiles*
Harry: Yeah.. Like I'm falling for that one..
Ikuno: Fine, we won't have a wedding.. And guess what! You get some candy!!
Harry: I do??
Ikuno: THERE!!! HE SAID IT!!
Harry: Nnnooooo!!!! ><
LaNnY: Yay! now, Ikuno, do you take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband etc. etc.?
Harry: *clasps hands together* PLEASE say no..
Ikuno: YEAH, BABY!!!!.. Uh.. I mean, I do.. *smiles*
LaNnY: You may now kiss the bri- er..Groom.... and kug him to your hearts content in the dressing room ^_^;;;;;
Ikuno: *starry eyes* Mwee... This is the happiest day of my life!!
Duell: This is the strangest day of my life..
Harry: THIS IS THE END of my life..
Ikuno: *latches onto Harry* I'm so happy!!! *kisses*
Harry: *face turns blue*
Ikuno: *sits down, dragging her new husband with her*
LaNnY: *looks at the happy couples and sighs* Glacier, wanna marry me?
Glacier: hell no, psycho-wench.
LaNnY: awwww.
Otaru: What the heck is going on here??
Keiko: *blink* I have no idea...
Otaru: Wanna get some ice cream?
Keiko: Sure!!
Keiko and Otaru: *walk off*...
LaNnY: have fun on your hunny mooooon! *giggles*
Narrator: And so ends, the beginning, of a beautiful relationship.. If either of them even realize they're really married.. And the beginning of another relationship...
Ikuno: I LOVE you, Harry!!! *hugs happily*
Harry: Squeezing.. .Too.. Tight....
Narrator: The End.

 

 

Prologue:

Ikuno: We should win an award for most original TUA fiction..
LaNnY: lol! yah!
Harry: *sniff*
Duell: .. O.o… REAL men don't cry...
LaNnY: oh yeah...
LaNnY: o.o; what's kake and mai's reactions to the wedding???
Ikuno: Oooo!! Fun fun!! I was *THIS CLOSE* to having Kake come in, right as you were saying man and wife.. ^^ Oohh yeah, I am sooo evil..
LaNnY: lol
Kakeru: man and wife? someone got married?
Ikuno: Yesh! I DID!! I MARRIED HARRY!! MY BELOVED!!!.... Oh, and Otaru and Keiko got hitched, too.. *shrugs*...
Kakeru: WHAT?!?!?!?!!??!? *goes into shock, and turns to stone(like they do in alot of animes when peoples are shocked)
LaNnY: Hey, Kake-baby, it's okay...I love ya! ^_^; they don't even know they got hitched....
Kakeru: *still in shock*
Ikuno: HEY! Why don't you marry Kake?? It's BRILLIANT!
Kakeru: *comes out of shock* WHAT?!?!?!?!!?
LaNnY: yah! *blushes and seductivly cuddles up to kakeru* how about it? wanna be my lawfully wedded husband?
Kakeru: *shudders*
Ikuno: *puts on Preacher garb*... Hey.. I just thought of something..... ... What will Anji think?!?!?
LaNnY: Don't tell him!!!
LaNnY: ...Kake...I'm not that horrible am I? *sobs and turns away, shaking slightly* I understand...you...you don't like me...I'm...I'm...I....
Kakeru: I.. Uh... I didn't mean... *sweatdrops*
Ikuno: then you'll do it? GOOD! Dearly beloved, blah blah blah, yackity shmackity, do you take her as your wife and shtuffs?? *pokes him*
LaNnY: He does! I do to!
Kakeru: hey! wait a sec-
Ikuno: Good!! You're both proclaimed married, and all that good stuff, now KISS her, fool!!!
LaNnY: *grabs kake and smooches him* *.*
LaNnY: I gotta go now...*grabs kakeru and drags him off* have a nice honeymoon Onuki!
Ikuno: MWEE!! You too! Bye!